Copyright 2005-2006 LeilaniDesign. All Rights Reserved.
Effective as of January 1, 2008. Subject to change without prior notice. "You" in this document refers to the customer and "we", "our", "us" refer to LeilaniDesign.:
1) QUOTE A quote is provided and agreed upon. We ask you to take your time and to read our Terms and Conditions before placing the order. By placing an order, you indicate you agree and accept those terms. To keep our prices low and due to the nature of the order, ALL SALES ARE FINAL on custom and personalized orders. Because of the nature of customized/personalized orders, they are non-cancellable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-returnable once placed, and/or approval for mass printing/production is received from you.
2) ORDER PLACEMENT All pertinent information are obtained from you at time of order such as the contact information (must have email), billing/shipping, credit card, and event information, requested est. completion date and invitation materials, colors, types, textures, sizes, styles, text style, wordings, etc.
*For local customers personally meeting and signing the Order Form, please be ready to provide identification card for payment processing.
3) ORDER CONFIRMATION A copy of the Order Confirmation is provided via paper copy or electronically via email for your review of the accuracy of the order. Your signature is required for payment and order processing. For your order to begin, the completed and signed Order Form must in our possession via email or fax (for phone or email orders) along with your deposit payment. Note that it's very important we have the correct email information as all correspondence are done through email (unless previously agreed to use other medium for communication).
4) MATERIALS PREPARATION Materials are reserved or ordered (for out of stock items)and prepared (custom-cut etc.) once ordered is placed and deposit has been received. No changes to the color/paper types, styles are allowed after materials have been ordered. You are informed if estimated completion time is impacted due to product change or availability and weather conditions.
5) TEMPORARY SPACE ALLOCATION ON LEILANIDESIGN SITE (WHEN AVAILABLE) If necessary, you are temporarily allocated your own secure space on LeilaniDesign site to do your invitation order Wordings & Customization, to view your black & white proofs, and snapshot(s) of ONE actual sample (if agreed upon). Logon information and links to these pages are forwarded to you accordingly and terminates as each phase is completed.
To avoid mispellings or typos, you must provide us with the exact text/wordings you'd like to print on your invitation order.
6) ONE FREE BLACK & WHITE PROOF Once you've submitted your customized wordings for ALL pages and are received by us, One free Black & White Proof of your invitation order is produced accordingly. You are responsible to carefully and thoroughly review all proofs for accuracy. Any corrections/changes to the b&w proofs should be emailed to email@example.com and will be made accordingly but no additional proofs will be created unless specifically requested for additional fees. Mass production will not proceed until final approval is obtained to mass produce. Although we ask that you take your time to carefully and thoroughly review your proofs, your approval is requested back within a reasonable time (up to 5 days, if possible) from when the proofs are sent by us to meet the requested or estimated completion date. LeilaniDesign is not responsible for any typographical errors or oversight on any approved Black and White Proofs for full production.
7) MASS PRODUCTION and COMPLETION Upon your approval of Black & White Proofs, MASS production begins AND the payment for the BALANCE is due at this time (the credit card on file is charged unless we've agreed on other payment method). We will not proceed with mass production until full payment is receive from you. Any errors found on printed materials or after MASS PRODUCTION HAS BEGUN needing to be corrected and reprinted will be given priority. If the misprint or error is your oversight, the pages will be reprinted once we receive the reprint payment from you.
*Production begins in the order the final approvals are received from our customers.
*Depending on our order volume and prior agreements, you may request for us to produce just ONE invitation first for the final review and for "look and feel" before the actual full production begins. A $12 fee is charged for additional corrections and/or to correct typographical errors at this point BUT NO CHANGE IS ALLOWED to the structure, layout, format, etc..
8) COMPLETION Upon completion, you are informed of the shipping details or the pick-up details if you are local and have requested to pick-up your order.
This Invitation Design Process is subject to change without prior notice as we continue to evaluate it for effectiveness and efficiency. However, customers with orders already placed will be advised of any changes and will not be affected by the change(s).